RB Digital Magazines
Instructions for Hopkinton Town Library patrons
**From your computer or device browser:
- Click on the RB Digital Magazines link on the library’s homepage or online resources page (the direct link is https://www.rbdigital.com/50emagazine/service/magazines/)
- Click on Create New Account in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your library card number (it must be 14 digits – patrons can get a new card if they need to)
- Fill out the next page with your Library/Residence (New Hampshire – Hopkinton Town Library), First Name, Last Name, Email and a password.
- Click on the blue Browse Magazines button.
- Browse the displayed magazines or use the dropdown in the search box to select a particular magazine.
- Click on the magazine cover to see that issue and all back issues.
- Click the blue Checkout button of the current issue. For back issues, click on the small icon below the cover image on the right.
- Click on Start Reading to read in your browser window (requires internet/wifi access to read)
- OR use the RB Digital App to download and read on your iPad, Android device or Kindle Fire.
- From your device, search for the RB Digital app in your app store directly OR from the links provided on the library collection page OR on the RB Digital footer page.
- After installing the RB Digital app, a login is required. Since this is a shared collection, patrons must select the following: Library Name=RBdigital Magazine Value Collection Then enter email and password.
- Other features:
- No limit to the number of magazines you can checkout.
- Once you have checked them out, they do not expire. You can keep or delete them as you wish.
- You can opt-in to be notified by email when a new issue is added to the collection.QUESTIONS? Call us at 746-3663 or email email@example.com